Glenarm Non-Subscribing Church was built in 1762 on a plot of land given to the congregation by Alexander, Earl of Antrim, who at that time was making significant changes to Glenarm Castle and village. The Grade B1 listed church is a simple double-height rendered building with hipped roof; a gabled porch was added during the late 1800s.
In 2007, Alastair Coey Architects were commissioned by the church committee to carry out a detailed condition survey to highlight urgent and necessary repairs in order to secure the future of the building. Proposed work includes roof and structural repairs, leadwork repairs, window and door repairs, external re-rendering. The works were part funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.